Job description / Role
The financial services industry continues to evolve amidst disruption caused by an unprecedented proliferation of digital technologies and connectivity. This disruption coupled with several regulatory directives is also driving the emergence of connected ecosystems. To successfully address disruption, protect customer relationships and business, effectively comply with regulations, stay competitive and leverage the ecosystem opportunity, banks must double down on transforming their core systems so that they can leverage evolving technologies and connectivity to deliver better services, experiences and value for their customers.
With technology at the core of banking, modernization of core systems is the cornerstone of digital transformation in a bank. Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking can help banks jumpstart digital transformation and leapfrog their capabilities to stay relevant, competitive and compliant in a fast evolving industry. With its modern, digital, shrink-wrapped, preconfigured, interoperable, scalable and connected capabilities, the Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking system can help catapult banks to the fore front of innovation and leadership .
For more information please access this link Oracle Flexcube
What You'll Do
- Be the vital piece of the puzzle that connects us to the millions of businesses that need our help to evolve.
- Manage Core Banking Implementation or Managed Service projects
- Business development in winning more business in related field
- Coordinate with other Oracle teams both locally and offshore for various activities.
- Use defined standards/tools/processes to achieve deliverable that meet quality expectations of Oracle / Customer.
- Assist with analysis, design and implementation of solutions for various business requirements during the project.
- Coordinate with Offshore teams for various technical deliverables including customizations and support teams for patches, fixes.
- Document all work in accordance with agreed standards/processes applicable for Oracle / customer.
- Adhere to defined Change Control Process of Oracle / Customer. Comply with Oracle / Customer Audit and Compliance requirements.
- Ensure deliverables quality review.
- Perform proper handover/knowledge transfer at end of each assignment.
- Timely status reporting to supervisor
- Timely submission of timesheets for oracle/customers.
What You'll Bring
- Good knowledge of project/Program management
- Should have a minimum 10+ years of experience in Project Management
- Preferably PMP Certified
- Should have the knowledge of Agile methodology and Agile certification would be an added advantage
- Should have thorough knowledge on Word, Excel, Power-point, visio and MPP
- Should have managed large and complex projects, preferably, core banking implementation projects (FLEXCUBE/Finacle/T24)
- Team Management - should be able to manage fairly a big team, including virtual teams
- Ability to Negotiate and resolve conflicts
- Should be able to manage the triple constraints, effectively
- Ability to look out Business Development / opportunities
- Fluency in English and Arabic is a MUST and knowledge of French would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ready to travel for short or long term
- Should be able to easily interact with CXOs of the Banks
- Should be able to identify the risk well in advance and mitigate them
- Ability to work under pressure
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.