Job description / Role
Principal Engineer with Experience on Oracle Analytics and Oracle Data Integrator
Advanced Customer Support (ACS) is an organization providing tailored mission critical support services for the full Oracle Product Stack. Advanced Customer Support understands the customer's needs and helps them to increase availability, improve performance, mitigate risk and save cost.
ACS is looking for Engineers skilled and with real experience on Middleware technologies mainly on Oracle Analytics and Oracle Data Integrator and having knowledge on additional Middleware areas would be considered a plus.
These engineers will join the Cloud Middleware Expertise Center, a team which centrally delivers proactive and reactive services for any country across the globe.
ACS Engineers have the mission
- to develop and manage the technical relationship with a designated account(s) in order to maximize the value of Advanced Customer Support to the customer,
- to develop and maintain trusted relationships with the other Oracle contacts within designated account(s) and relevant third parties,
- to act as the technical primary point of contact for Oracle Support and
- to safeguard customer satisfaction, and renewal, through quality delivery and added value.
- Delivering high quality technical results to ACS Customers.
- Ensuring adherence to internal methodology, tools and quality standards.
- Identifying required/recommended actions on Customer systems as main output of service delivery, based on own knowledge and experience.
- Understanding customer requirements and based on own skills and experience, being able to
- design the proper architecture using the most appropriate products,
- design a technical plan to integrate them and
- implement the technical solution.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and solving whenever feasible, the issues the customer may face using Oracle products.
- Escalating at the right time customer issues to Technical Account Manager where relevant.
- Active participation on Services development.
- Active collaboration with other engineers in the team or in other teams, to share knowledge, experiences and others, which can benefit ACS Business results.
- Deployment and configuration of OBIEE/OAS/OAC/OBIA/ODI.
- Administration and support of OBIEE/OAS/OAC/OBIA environments.
- Troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Developing and tuning Repository layers and init blocks as well as reports and dashboards.
- Strong Knowledge with ETL and Data warehousing.
- Strong Knowledge with BI Publisher (XML Publisher).
- Strong Knowledge with ODI and integration with OBIEE.
- WebLogic Server Hands on experience on administration, deployment, troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Coherence 3.6/3.7 & 12c is a plus
- Installation, configuration, & deployment of Coherence application including cache configuration
- Knowledge with performance tuning including Network performance test.
- Identity Management suite (OID, ODS, SSO, OIM, OAM) is a plus
- University Degree;
- Fluent English (French; Spanish and German will be also valued)
- Availability to travel and work onsite at customers
- Availability to work 24x7
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.