Job description / Role
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Company: Nestl é Business Services
Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems, or similar experience in process automation modeling and development ideally in DevOps/Agile Teams
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment - passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future
A day in the life of...
- Analyzes automation requirements, ensures scoping, planning and designing end-to-end solutions.
- Design business scenarios and use cases, configures, tests, deploys and maintains Robotic Process Automation (RPA) scripts and frameworks with acknowledged RPA technologies, e.g., BluePrism, Automation Anywhere etc.
This includes testing and deployment.
- Identifies gaps in existing functionalities, options for improvement and opportunities for process automation.
- Evaluates technologies and establishes their relevance and feasibility.
- Ensures that applications are built or assembled in line with continual delivery/continual integration standards, adherences to release methodology and technical change management procedures for all changes in adherence to Industry and Nestle Security Standards to deliver Security, Compliance & Privacy by design.
- Collaborates with colleagues from different disciplines in a cross-functional team to deliver against iteration targets.
What will make you successful
- Development experience ideally in DevOps/agile teams applying RPA or other automation technologies such as BluePrism, Automation Anywhere etc.
- Broad experience in translating business and functional requirements into technical specifications and developing the code to create the solutions in cross-functional environment.
- Experience in process automation modeling and robotic process automation with VBA/ VB.NET, Python, UI Automation, Power Automate, OCR would be a big competitive advantage.
- Educational background in a field requiring strong analytical and quantitative skills, such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems, or similar is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills at different levels in the organization and in English.
- Readiness to work in a global environment and with virtual teams.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.