Job description / Role
Title of the role: Procurement Business Analyst, MEA
Exciting career opportunity in the Procurement function, in the capacity of Procurement Business Analyst, MEA, based in Cairo - BU, Egypt.
The main purpose of the role is to support the Business Unit Procurement Lead by coordinating, generating and analyzing required metrics, reports and presentations related to the Procurement E2E agenda: Productivity, Service, Inflation mitigation, Commodity spend and price risk management, Cash, NPD and compliance in STP, BCP, Quality. The role will support attendance on local meetings and business partnering (i.e. coordinating / facilitating discussions around the E2E agenda). The role will also drive the governance and standardization of procurement reporting in the Business Unit and also provide analytical support to the Procurement function on business and people related metrics and develop/maintain scorecards for KPI's & KAI's.
- Develop and standardization of reporting mechanisms on all procurement aspects: Productivity, Service, Inflation mitigation, Commodity spend and price risk management, Cash, NPD and compliance in STP, BCP, Quality
- Drive the AC (and other) planning cycle(s) for Procurement together with ISC Finance team
- Coordinate and publish the monthly scorecard and send out to the Leads for their validation, bridging accuracy of data and advise rectification methods.
- Conduct monthly reconciliations, bridge analysis and cost evaluation exercises with ISC Finance team.
- Analyze solutions in order to attend to BU Procurement Lead queries
- Ensure accuracy of data by driving required changes.
- Manage and track different data points into required analytics.
- Support overall procurement Governance for the BU
- Support on change management material development
- Support in report consolidation for performance and talent management
- Provide basic business partnering as required.
- Provide business partnering as required (e.g. facilitate with regional procurement teams and local stakeholders regarding alternate projects to cover any productivity gap fills, etc).
- University Degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Procurement or other commercial experience.
- Experience in Consumer Packaged Good Company.
- Project Management and Communication.
- Fluency in English & Arabic.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Experience of working in a multicultural teams and environment.
- Team Player; ability to support and lead to achieve common goals.
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
- Problem solving: Proactive and resourceful in solving problems, offering innovative and practical solutions in dynamic environment.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.