Job description / Role
Product Manager/Lead is required to join a dynamic leading E-commerce platform, Egypt based. The company is experiencing a period of growth and they are looking for Product Manager/Lead with primary experience in fintech, payment or banking domains.
The platform is a new and free online payment service that enables customers to send payments online securely and cost-effectively.
You should be hardworking and highly motivated Product Manager/Lead seeking a new challenge, personal and professional growth.
You’ll get an opportunity to work in a highly professional and dynamic team and impact building of the regional e-commerce sector.
• Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
• Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
• Define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
• Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
• Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
• Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
• • Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
• Follow our competitors and the industry
• Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
• 5+ years of previous working experience as a Product Manager/Lead
• MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
• In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles (SCRUM, Kanban)
• Previous experience in banking or payment platforms
• Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Passion for web technologies
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
• Creative thinker with a vision
• Attention to details
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.