Job description / Role
Are you customer obsessed and passionate about technology and its impact on business and productivity? Do you have experience building Enterprise systems that cater to a global workforce? Then come and join EBS Enterprise Command Center (ECC) team as it continues its journey of building modern, interactive products that provide operational intelligence, information discovery and visualization.
ECC team is a techno/functional team with talented and highly skilled individuals that are always on the cutting edge of building new features and capabilities into the product. Utilizing Oracle JET for the front end and Java middle-ware of the back-end, the team builds a declarative framework for creating feature rich dashboards that allow modern and responsive interaction with the wealth of data in an enterprise system. The team is also responsible for building Financials dashboard across multiple functional areas in EBS. ECC and the content around it are a transformational feature for Enterprise business users on EBS. The product is growing at an exponential rate in terms of features and richness in content from release to release.
As a product manager, you will be part of the functional team who responsible for innovate new functional/business ideas from inception to functional design along with other business operations.
- Deliver new functional/business ideas from inception to functional design.
- Perform requirements analysis
- Design and build business dashboards
- Prepare functional documentation including Business Requirement Documents, Functional Design Documents, and product use cases to drive product activity
- Demonstrate functionality of completed products to internal team members and other teams
- Participate in validation and functional testing
Detailed Description and Job Requirements:
- Work as part of a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution.
- Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
- As a member of the product development division, you will define product specifications and or strategy.
- Gather and analyze information to define product specifications and review design specifications. Communicate product strategy and functionality.
- Initiate and foster relationships with other groups.
- Review product documentation and collateral. Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment:
- Fully competent in own area of expertise.
- May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel.
- BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Job: Product Development
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- 5+ years of experience in product management (system analyst role)
- Experience with writing business cases, functional requirement requirements and design documents
- Experience designing user experience workflows and interfaces
- Solid experience in designing business dashboards
- Excellent team player, able to understand requirements from across various functions
Nice to Have Skills:
- Functional experience in Oracle E-Business or Fusion
- Exposure to data mining, analysis or machine learning
- Skills in Data Visualization
- Experience with Agile methodologies and SCRUM a big plus
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.