Job description / Role
- Owner and developer of annual marketing plan with quarterly refresh based on regional direction and local business priorities, and control outcome by partnering with other teams
- Deliver unique/compelling point of views (POVs), strategic messaging and leadership proof points improving the BUs' market position, competitive advantage and business results.
- Set market position: Use knowledge to spot and articulate the market segments to pursue based on Global direction and local priorities
- Acquire deep insight into the local markets with respect to customers, trends and competition. Identify together with market analysts preferred routes to acquire different types of segments of clients
- Coach local marketing contacts to optimize results.
- Be a subject matter expert and evangelist for the product through social media amplification
- Apply deep buyer behavior expertise to orchestrate and manage the delivery of an exceptional client engagement experience end-to-end encompassing buyer journey, content narrative and collaborate with the Campaign Manager in order to align the needed tactics to the target audience
- Understand the Business Partners ecosystem and stay informed about the latest development. Partner with key vendors in order to ensure an aligned and compelling message towards IBM customers
- Partner with regional sales teams to Identify preferred routes to acquire different types of segments of clients, continuously optimize marketing execution and business results. Build strong relationship with IBM internal stakeholders (e.g., sales) to not only seek regular feedback on the performance of the programs but also to stay close to the needs of the specific client segments
- Shares best practice within the MSC and is involved in their peer's education and in the development of the practice
- Minimum 10 years' experience in marketing, deep experience in developing marketing strategies and plans
- Ability to understand customer and market needs, then translate these into product and GTM requirements.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical ability
- Exceptional project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, coupled with ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams (including sales, agencies, C-suite etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of complex, highly matrixed organizations
- Initiative and self-drive to work in a constantly changing environment
- Working experience on one of the above BUs is considered a plus
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Digital and Social media savvy
- Proficiency with spreadsheets & presentation software (Excel & PowerPoint a must)
- Fluent English
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: None
Key Job Details
- Country: EG
- State: AL QAHIRAH
- City: CAIRO
- Category: Marketing & Communications
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Regular
- Req ID: 193646BR
- Location: CAIRO, AL QAHIRAH EG
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.