Job description / Role
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
Production engineers focus on manufacturing performance. They will make sure that the production target attainment will be achieved.
- Receive from Supply planning the production plan and organize with them the production schedule.
- Based on the production schedule, organize the manpower accordingly with the standard.
- Make sure that the production lines keep the expected OLE.
- Make sure that the production attainment will be achieved also meeting the expected production cost.
- Make sure that the equipment will be maintained in basic condition by implementing the standard of Autonomous Maintenance.
- Make sure that the startup operations, change over and cleaning accordingly with GMP to be executed following the appropriate company standard.
- Cooperate with maintenance team, to organize the schedule for the planned maintenance.
- Participate in conducting trial and industrial tests of new types of packaging materials, raw materials and finished products.
- Make proposals on the organization of workplaces to reduce labor costs and improve sanitation and hygiene.
- Participate in projects to upgrade existing equipment, as well as purchase new ones.
- Organize the training of production operators and the certification of their skill level.
- Make sure that put in place the defined actions to eliminate all detected process deviations.
- Develop and support production team to create and update WCM activity boards.
- Advise and support, in cooperation with WCM coordinator, production staff on the application of WCM techniques.
- Participate in conducting internal meetings aimed at developing measures to prevent and eliminate non-conformities and reduce losses.
- Bachelor's degree in Production/Mechanical Engineering
- 3 to 5 years experience
- FMCG production environment background is a must
- Preferably having a knowledge in TPM/Lean manufacturing methodologies
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.