Job description / Role
An innovative Program Manager with superior analytical and planning abilities and preferred experience in Supply Chain / Logistics. Must have knowledge and experience in direct-to-customer fulfillment operations as well as excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
The candidate will be responsible for managing the Transportation configurations which will have direct impact on promise and fulfillment. It will also include program managing the migration from legacy systems to the new systems as well as undertaking cost/speed improvement projects. The candidate will need to work with cross functional/country teams spanning finance, operations, 3PL, tech to set up the processes for maintaining the Configurations as well in driving improvements in existing fulfillment.
- Candidate must be independent and flexible, with solid communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on issues.
- Must have ability to work in cross functional, cross geographical teams and drive decisions.
- Candidate must have basic Supply Chain and Planning knowledge through work experience or coursework.
- Proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Excel and basic programming skills.
- 2 Years experience in Supply Chain/Operations
- Engineering Degree, Masters in Management studies or MBA.
- Experience in managing Supply Chain/ Logistics management
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.