Job description / Role
- Reporting - ER's Monthly / Quarterly Project Reports to the client;
- Internal Monthly Report (includes : monitoring of cost control - invoiced vs contractual baseline);
- Leading Contractor's IPC approval process;
- Leading K&A-TPF Invoicing process;
- Leading K&A-TPF Variation Orders process;
- Control and monitoring of unanswered correspondence;
- Assisting Management in sorting out consortium expenses;
- Managing the Contractor's MPR Review;
- Assisting Project Management with Contractual issues/interpretations.
- Leading the Project Controls Implementation and the establishment of project controls for the EPC Contractor
- Excellent understanding of project control principles;
- Hands-on experience with resource loading;
- Understanding of workflow for a project control system;
- Technical and practical application of engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) functions;
- technical knowledge in civil engineering - railway sector preferable;to possess technical and practical application of estimating, pricing and costing and cost control; to understand the various types of contracts;
- Strong background and leadership of project teams.
- Min. 7 years of experience in the same field+3 years in similar projects
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).