Job description / Role
Location: 6th of October, Cairo, Egypt
Manage and / or perform the design, implementation and start-up phases of capital investment projects on the manufacturing site, within the defined scope of responsibility or specialization. Ensure that the objectives of the investment project charter, design specifications and Nestle standards are implemented and adhered to.
A day in the life of
- Support the Factory Engineering Manager and End to End Project Manager in developing the investment project charter and ensure that it is strictly followed throughout the project.
- Execute the basic and detailed design of the project based on Nestle standards, local regulations, URS, and the TPM characteristics of a unit operation (safety, quality, affordability, maintainability, operability and reliability).
- Ensure by design the workers and operators' safety during both the construction and the ongoing operation of the plant.
- Ensure that the engineering side of the project is implemented (e.g. buildings, equipment erections, piping, utilities, etc.) in accordance with the defined timing, cost and quality, the URS and the characteristics of a unit operation with proper assets management AMM.
- Select and qualify contractors and coordinate their activities.
- Ensure that Nestle standards are applied.
- Support the start-up team to ensure a smooth transition to operations after the qualification and verification of the installation and that a vertical start-up is assured.
- Promote development of environmental-friendly and sustainable solutions.
What will make you successful
- Bachelor's Degree of Engineering discipline (Mech, Elect, Mechatronics, Industrial or similar).
- 1-2 years of experience.
- Project planning and project execution experience is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Commitment to a strong work ethic, integrity, honesty, safety, compliance and quality.
- AutoCAD experience is an asset.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services