Job description / Role
Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are stronger through our diverse, inclusive and connected community and bring our values and commitments to life!
Join us for an exciting career opportunity in the Engineering function, in the capacity of Project Engineer, based in Borg El Arab Gum & Candy Factory. The main purpose of the role is to manage the engineering project study, initiation, development and execution.
- Assess installed plant and manufacturing capabilities to identify engineering projects aimed at sustaining and/or improving the manufacturing processes and structures.
- Ensure successful & timely execution of projects, and handover to production / end-user
- Prepare projects in details & timeline development in coordination with all involved stakeholders; Business Development (BD), Continuous Improvement (CI), Plant Controlling, Conversion, Quality, Safety, etc...
- Prepare equipment/process layout during the development phase, installation phase, and final equipment as well as during process commissioning and start-up phase.
- Ensure project approval on times as needed by the business.
- Prepare requests for quotations (RFQ's) and evaluate offers submitted for said RFQ's by ensuring that the most appropriate cost-effective technical solutions are selected.
- Identify potential suppliers and co-operate with the Procurement department for the preparation of contracts, providing technical requirements and details in order to support contract negotiation and signature.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering of any specialization
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience as a Project Engineer within a manufacturing environment
- Experience in managing projects involving several functions
- Fluency in English & Arabic
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office & Auto Cad
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|