Job description / Role
Project: This is a residential and mixed-use development stretched over 165 feddan total land area.
The role will look after the construction of medium-rise buildings in a high profile project. The works are undertaken by two different contractors.
• To control, manage and coordinate the project delivery throughout the full project lifecycle.
• To ensure the works are delivered safely, on time and to the agreed budget, whilst maintaining high-quality standards.
The role will report to the senior project manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Establishing and maintaining key relationships with project partners, designer, contractors and other key stakeholders.
• Setting up regular and clear lines of communication to address issues that may arise.
• Attending regular site progress meeting and ensuring project director/team leader is updated on all issues.
• Providing input to the project programme and ensuring contractors meet the requirements of the programme.
• Managing and developing the team to ensure objectives are met and staff are supported.
• Contributing to the procurement of contractors as part of the project team.
• Ensuring the management plan is followed and adhered to.
• Ensuring all statutory undertakings are obtained and monitor implementation.
• Taking responsibility for ensuring safe project working practices are adhered to for all site personnel and take appropriate action where necessary.
• Preparing the handover schedule and ensuring any outstanding defects are rectified.
• Providing necessary input to the monthly report for issuance to the client demonstrating all key aspects of the project.
• Managing the construction activities from a project manager perspective.
• Tracking of daily/weekly/monthly activities of the contractor(s)
• Monitoring progress and reporting risks/issues.
• Participating in assessing construction methodologies and reporting in compliances (quality, process, HSE and etc.)
• Assisting in the production of interim reports.
• Interfacing directly with the consultants.
• With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You must have local experience within a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package that includes a competitive salary, private medical insurance, 1 volunteer day a year and other location-specific allowances.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Project Manager Construction - Hotel/Resort
Senior Project Manager
|Abu Dhabi||30 Sep|
|Abu Dhabi||30 Sep|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)