Job description / Role
• The Project Manager is the most senior member of the supervision team in.
• He manages the project of high complexity and has the highest level of responsibility on site, including team management, schedule and cost control, quality and HSSE management, risk management and client management throughout the project lifecycle.
• He is the primary point of contact with all parties involved in the project and ensures that the project is delivered on schedule and on budget.
• He reviews, comments and approves contractor submittals and manages the supervision team to ensure the fulfillment of client requirements, while maintaining a positive and reputable company image in all interactions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
• PMP Certification is a must
• Chartered Professional Engineering certification or equivalent is preferred
• Excellent knowledge of construction supervision services
• Understanding of international engineering standards and codes
• Good communication skills
• Proficiency in spoken and written Arabic and English
• 25+ years of experience in Civil Engineering.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in light Rail Projects with the same role.
• Minimum 10 Years of experience in Project Management.
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).