Job description / Role
This is an urgent requirement for an experienced Project Manager to become involved on a major High Speed Rail Project in Egypt.
Our Client is one of the largest International Contractors operating globally. They are responsible for delivering prestigious industrial, power and civil engineering projects in Africa and the Middle East over the last 50 years.
Following the recent award of a major High Speed Rail Project in Egypt, the company are looking to appoint an experienced Project Manager to ensure successful delivery of the project.
• As Project Manager, you will be responsible for the performance of the project including management of contractual concerns, profit and loss, progress of work, quality and safety.
• You will need to assemble and supervise the project teams, direct preparation and update project budget.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
• A minimum of 20 years’ experience in project management.
• Experience delivering large Rail projects.
• Strong experience working with tier one civil engineering contractors.
• Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) in Civil Engineering.
• Fluent in English language.
The company are considered excellent payers and a generous salary and package is on offer.
About the Company
Having been established since 1973, there is no recruitment company more experienced and better connected than Ashbrittle.
When you make a confidential application to Ashbrittle, you can be assured that we will make every possible endeavour to provide you with a well researched choice of job opportunities.
American International Contractors, Inc. (AICI)
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
Project Manager - Infrastructure
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)