Job description / Role
Guildhall is working on behalf of a globally renowned Main Contractor that has been awarded a large scale residential programme near Cairo.
- Employing 50,000 people with projects in more than 60 countries globally, they are currently in a prolonged period of aggressive growth and looking for a talented Project Manager.
- This position would suit an Egyptian national looking for a long term opportunity to repatriate back to Egypt.
- Degree education in Construction Manager or Civil Engineering
- Minimum 15 years experience
- Must currently be operating as a Project Manager
- Experience of the Egyptian construction market is essential
- Must have experience in large scale Buildings projects (ideally residential)
- Experienced in working for a Multi-national Main Contractor is essential
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.