Job description / Role
• Manage the follow-up of project program and cost duties, and follow up deviation from planned, Time & Cost;
• Manage discussion of corrective action with contractors, and effect on the activities, and project program;
• Manage suggesting contractual and financial measures connected to non-compliance with required progress;
• Manage making periodical reporting of contractors performance, discussions, and evaluation;
• Manage reporting of delays and conflicts on site to Technical Office Manager and solve it with client, consultants, operator, and authorities;
• Manage controlling the supervision teams on site, and ensure their quality performance
• Manage controlling snagging completed works, testing commissioning, and hand-over to operator;
• Manage controlling the final account of various contractors, and recommend release of retention, and held monies for repair, as-built documents, and other contractual commitment not completed.
• Manage coordinating work with other disciplines.
• Manage using computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering design documents.
• Manage attending and participating in client and design team meetings.
• Manage creating written reports of design brief, findings and recommendations on performance analysis.
• Manage, direct and supervise other Designers/Drafters activities.
• Manage performing risk and value management and cost control, advising on procurement strategy.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of office processes, procedures, and technology.
• Experience in supervising project and team activities.
• Minimum 13-15 years of experience in the technical job field.
• At least 5 years experience in the same management field.
• Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
About the Company
CEC “Consulting Engineering Center” is a multi-discipline consultancy and limited company LLC establish with a capital of 1,240,000 (one million, two hundred and forty thousand Egyptian pound), headquartered in Cairo, Egypt. We are proud to be registered in the Egyptian Syndicate of Engineers as an Expertise House number 16.
CEC is one of the Egyptian’s premier that offers all engineering consulting services that begin from feasibility, economical studies, conceptual master plan and concept design, going through full detailed design and tender documents for all disciplines; ends with construction supervision, project management, and training facilities that assure the implementation of quality to our projects.
Focusing on mobility, sustainability and quality of life, we can create substantial business opportunities and values for our company as well as society, where most companies and governments benefit from the proficiency, professionalism and dedication of our people.
We’ve invested our 33 years of experience in the international and local market of Middle East area to establish and register our new headquarter in London, United Kingdom.
Our international Engineering firm is still running our operations through our Egypt branch to provide all of our unique engineering services and to be centralized between Europe, Middle East and Africa market.