Job description / Role
Inspiring and engaging. As a Purchasing Manager, you will show your leadership and interpersonal strengths to maximize the Purchasing Operations .
What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• As a Purchasing Manager you will be responsible for purchasing all requirements within the business and ensures that items purchased conforms to the required standards of quality and quantity at the lowest possible cost
• Check purchase requisitions in accordance with company policy.
• Track Purchasing activity and measurements.
• Responsible for planning, developing and buying supplies.
• Ensure supplier compliance with company requirements.
• Monitor vendor’s reliability and dependability.
Your experience and skills include:
• Minimum 3-4 years experience in similar role in a 5 star hotel.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Experience in Sharm El-Sheikh market.
• Computer skills with knowledge of MS Office and Accounting applications.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
Perched on the quiet Southern tip of El Gezirah island, close to the city center and Zamalek. 433 luxurious rooms including 50 suites, stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, flexible meeting rooms and exquisite restaurants and bars.
Welcome to a 5-star luxury hotel on the Nile: a haven in the center of Cairo where you are made to feel at home. Discover 433 luxurious rooms including 50 sumptuous suites, a stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, and flexible meeting rooms.
Wander down the leafy Promenade to exquisite restaurants and bars, pamper yourself in SoSPA, and soak in an infinity pool overlooking the Nile. The excitement and mysteries of Egypt's capital lie steps from the light-flooded lobby.