Job description / Role
Quality and Continuous Improvement Supervisor M/F
About the company
RATP Dev, in the Middle East and across the world, is committed to developing and optimising public transportation systems. Everywhere, we operate to boost the local economy and quality of life of our passengers. Everywhere, we are driven by excellence, passion and determination in welcoming challenge.
RATP Dev Middle East is the regional head office which operates and maintains urban transportation systems in multiple countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on its networks. Headquartered in Dubai, RATP Dev Middle East has become a leading, innovative and sustainable mobility player in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.?
In the wider MENA region, RATP Dev Mobility Cairo (RDMC) will soon be in charge of the operations and maintenance of Cairo Line 3 and its future extensions therefore we are actively sourcing quality talent for this new and exciting venture in Egypt.
About the job
Create all activities related to the definition, implementation and continuous improvement of RQHSE's Quality Management System. Progress our Quality Improvement strategy using information derived from service failures and implement corrective actions to drive continuous improvements and reduce future failure demand across the business.
- Works to promote quality improvement and innovation and monitors progress towards goals by collecting accurate, timely data to display the quality, cost, and service outcomes,
- Support the other departments within the Risk, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (RQHSE) division and within the organization in continuously improving their systems,
- Support the other department by providing continuous improvement tools and methodology,
- Utilize and develop valid internal and external standards to measure quality,
- Provides content knowledge in the interpretation, implementation, and maintenance of all accreditation, national quality assurance standards or regulatory standards to match external requirements,
- Maintains accountability for ongoing self-development activities, especially related to presentation facilitation, change management and application of quality improvement activities,
- Utilize Lean Six Sigma tools in quality improvement projects,
- Ensure that the organisation set-up and follow measurable quality objectives particularly relating to the quality of the service and customer satisfaction,
- Defining and implementing the Quality Management System as per the ISO 9001:2015 standard requirements,
- Designing and develop quality processes that support the business objectives,
- Develop corrective actions and processes to drive continuous improvement,
- Report all RQHSE events identified (non-conformities or compliances, hazards and risk, dangerous occurrences and near-misses, incidents, and accidents),
- Verify that corrective and preventative actions and measures have been defined, realized and are effective.
- Promote a positive Safety culture within the workplace and attend any Safety related meetings/briefings as required within the Job role,
- Comply with the requirements of the Company Safety Policy and Safety Management System,
- In conjunction with the HSE& Quality Manager, ensure that all accidents and 'near misses' are properly recorded, reported, and investigated to determine the root causes,
- Submission of Hazard observations in accordance with Hazard observation reporting guidelines,
- Be mindful that Safety, Security and Environmental is everyone's responsibility and as such all-staff members are accountable for reporting and intervening in Safety, Security and Environmental violations.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Demonstrated proficiency in the principles of Quality Assurance
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Fluent in English
- Arabic native speaker
- Have good IT skills and ability to learn data bases
- Knowledge of ISO 9001.
- Lean Enterprise and Six Sigma
- Root Cause Analysis
- Statistical Process Control
- Knowledge of quality improvement concepts and methodology
- Minimum 5 to 8 years experiences in Quality management;
- Proven experience in building / deploying / maintaining Quality management systems is a must (ISO 9001);
- Lean Principles to drive Continuous Improvement process and commitment to quality and Safety;
- Understanding of relevant policies, procedures, and processes;
- Highly motivated and flexible to be able to work in a time-sensitive environment and respond quickly and effectively to unanticipated high workloads, events, and emergencies;
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot critical matters; good adaptability and ability to work in flexible hours to meet the company demand and deadlines;
- Rail Transportation or automobile industry Sector Knowledge is preferred;
- Ability to deal with complex matrix organization and multiple interfaces.
Benefits & how to apply
We offer a competitive remuneration package. If your qualifications, experience and skills fit our requirements, please click on the "Apply" button above and we will review your application.
About the Company
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world's densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world's fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.
Alpha International Factory Industrial Food Co.
|Al Kharj||14 Apr|
Quality Manager - O&M
Procurement QA/QC Engineer
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Company Limited (CPP)
Quality Assurance Lab Specialist
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||24 May|