Job description / Role
- Identify Quality issues, and take action when non-conformance are found and drive corrective actions to resolve them
- Determine and resolve quality issues of workmanship and materials related issues.
- Responsible for managing supervision team to carry out material and work inspections in accordance with Project specification, drawings, and Codes requirements.
- Develop methods for inspection, testing, sampling plans and training.
- Review design drawings.
- Leading QA/QC weekly meetings.
- Developing and maintaining Quality documentation, i.e., quality procedures, Lessons learnt and Forms
- Responsible for issuing quality performance reporting.
- Review and respond material submittals, quality management Procedures, method statement, field change requests and requests for information.
- Possess more than 15 years of experience.
- Strong attention to detail to maintain our quality standards.
- Experience in residential compounds is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent command of English Language.
About the Company
Since its inception in 1999, Hassan Allam Properties (HAP) has carved an enviable niche for itself as an exclusive boutique developer, building intimate communities where family always comes first. Originating as a trusted family-run business in 1936, HAP began its journey as a general contractor and achieved a series of evolution throughout the years. From being nationalized in 1961, to establishing Hassan Allam Sons in 1972 under the label, Hassan Allam Sons for Construction; HAP passes down its distinct legacy to three generations.
With over eighty years of development expertise, HAP’s acclaimed management team joined forces to build what is celebrated today as Egypt’s real estate empire. Headed by founder and CEO, Mohamed Medhat Hassan Allam, the management team is led by Financial, Operations, Engineering, Sales and Marketing roles that pledge to the company’s prominent and prestigious positioning. With decades of diligent work and passionate dedication, HAP has achieved more than 8 million sqm worth of land bank and 15,000 residential units – both developed and underdeveloped. As well, 1,000 direct and indirect employees have been working hard to build a notable number of 10 developments spread nation-wide and one boutique hotel, with 60 rooms in Ain ElSokhna.