Job description / Role
Exciting career opportunity in the Manufacturing function, in the capacity of Quality Engineer, Chocolates Plant; based in Cairo, 10th of Ramadan , Egypt
The main purpose of the role is monitoring and maintaining the plant's Quality systems to ensure compliance to Mondelez requirements. Areas of focus will include the identification and achievement of facility quality KPI's through appropriate corrective/preventive actions and continuous improvement initiatives. This role will actively participate in all auditing activities and follow-up. Further, this role will act as support for QCMS/ISO and HACCP functions, will lead the development of new quality systems/programs across the facility .
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment. Follow all safety regulations.
- Support and adhere to all system procedures and Company policies / procedures.
- Participate on continuous improvement teams.
- Identify, develop and implement systems that will assure product conformance to specifications.
- Participate in internal and external quality audits as needed.
- Help develop and drive Manufacturing Standards and processes.
- Drive Consumer Inspired Quality including Consumer complaint reductions, Manufacturing Standards Implementations, Sensory Testing and Monitoring, Defect Reduction, etc.
- Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
- Monitoring, testing and inspecting products to make sure they meet specified standards.
- Work with the production, engineering, and R&D teams to implement any new testing criteria, food safety, and quality methods/programs.
- Establishes statistical confidence, and statistical reliability while developing sampling plans that maintains statistical process controls.
- Analyzes and summarizing data by completing hypothesis to provide reports, and making recommendations.
- Must perform additional duties assigned by Quality Management.
- University degree in Engineering; Industrial or Mechanical production.
- Not less than 2-4 years of overall experience in Food or Pharmaceutical industries.
- BSc. in Chemistry, Food Technology or Engineering.
- Spent the last 2 years in a similar capacity.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD & MS Project.
- Experience in influencing people.
- Experience of working in a multicultural teams and environment.
- Team Player; ability to support and lead to achieve common goals.
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
- Problem solving: Proactive and resourceful in solving problems, offering innovative and practical solutions in dynamic environment.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.
Quality Assurance and Research & Development Manager
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||4 Apr|
QA and Research and Development Manager
Green Gulf Careers
Quality Assurance - Chemist
A Leading FMCG Company in GCC
|Ras Al Khaimah||4 Apr|