Job description / Role
Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are stronger through our diverse, inclusive and connected community and bring our values and commitments to life!
Join us for an exciting career opportunity in the Manufacturing function, in the capacity of Quality Manager (Chocolate Tenth of Ramadan Plant) CTOR , based in the Tenth of Ramadan Chocolate Factory
The main purpose of the role is to implement and execute the company Quality Chain Management System at the plant level including distribution and local storage sites. This position also ensures that the facility is properly resourced and trained to efficiently and effectively execute quality responsibilities. The position leads Continuous Improvement of conformance quality and best in class cost by utilizing (Integrated Lean Six Sigma) IL6S tools. The position has managerial responsibilities including hiring and developing talent as well as budget management.
- Maintain robust food safety program (E.g. HACCP and pre-requisite programs)
- Ensure compliance / audit readiness - review quality systems and quality programs annually.
- Routine, primary interface with regulators agency representatives at the facility
- Developing and/or executing the Mondelez Quality Management System and associated policies
- Develop plant KPI's and scorecard
- Monthly quality management system review with the plant leadership team
- Ensure compliance to specifications
- Management of plant quality labs ensuring they meet analytical and micro testing standards
- Partner with R&D and engineering to execute commercialization
- Development of post commercialization quality control plan
Drive Continuous Improvement
- Track, report and review the Quality Performance Indicators on a regular basis to drive continuous improvement
- Manage cost of quality
- Monitor process capability against specifications and drive improvement utilizing statistical tools
- Conduct effective root cause analysis and implement corrective action and preventive action plans
Consumer Complaints/Quality issues resolution
- Ownership of customer consumer complaint investigation and resolution
- Lead SSMT investigations at the plant
- Escalate early warnings per policy
Leadership of quality at the plant
- Development and training of plant quality and sanitation team
- Development and training of other local team members
- Work with the plant leadership team to ensure all quality programs and systems are implemented
- Lead Quality Management pillar in IL6S to eliminate quality losses and promote quality culture
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum 5-7 years of management experience working in Multinational FMCG quality/manufacturing/sanitation roles
Proficient in manufacturing processes
- Bachelor of Science Degree Required in Food Science / Engineering / Chemistry or relevant sciences(preferred).
- Food Safety and regulatory requirements
- Fundamental statistics in Six Sigma Methodologies
- HACCP certified preferred
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Production / Factory Manager
TAZA Company Ltd
Site Quality Manager - Manufacturing & Production
Quest Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||23 Apr|
General Manager - Manufacturing
QA QC Manager