Job description / Role
We are currently looking for a bilingual (Arabic/English) receptionist to be based in our Cairo Office. The main duties will include:
• To be the primary contact for greeting clients and ensuring that the front desk functions effectively.
• Answer the telephone and route calls promptly.
• Ensure that telephone messages are forwarded as soon as possible to the intended recipient via message pad or e-mail.
• Greet visitors and make waiting time as comfortable as possible.
• Ensure that there is a constant stock of promotional literature on display and that obsolete material is removed.
• Receive all hand delivered mail and courier shipments and forward the same for distribution.
• Prepare documentation for outward shipment by courier services and maintain records or dispatches.
• Maintain a diary for conference room bookings
• Receive cash/cheques when the accounts department is closed
• Prepare documentation for outward shipment by courier services and maintain records or dispatches
• Arrange car rental hire for employees
• Adhere to established policies and procedures and to ensure that the Switchboard/Reception Manual is kept updated at all times.
• Maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Perform any other related duties as assigned
The ideal candidates should have the following:
• Possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Have practical knowledge of MS Office and Outlook
• Take and forward complete and accurate messages
• Establish and maintain good working relationships with colleagues
• Secondary school graduate
• Excellent written and spoken English
About the Company
Largest and most dynamic non-affiliated law firm in the Middle East.