This position is closed or expired.
See other Admin jobs
Purpose: To be the primary contact for greeting clients and ensuring that the front desk functions effectively.
• Answer the telephone and route calls promptly.
• Ensure that telephone messages are forwarded as soon as possible to the intended recipient via message pad or e-mail.
• Greet visitors and make waiting time as comfortable as possible.
• Ensure that there is a constant stock of promotional literature on display and that obsolete material is removed.
• Receive all hand delivered mail and courier shipments and forward the same for distribution.
• Prepare documentation for outward shipment by courier services and maintain records or despatches.
• Maintain a diary for conference room bookings
• Receive cash/cheques when the accounts department is closed
• Prepare documentation for outward shipment by courier services and maintain records or despatches
• Arrange car rental hire for employees
• Adhere to established policies and procedures and to ensure that the Switchboard/Reception Manual is kept updated at all times.
• Maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Perform any other related duties as assigned.
• Possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Have practical knowledge of MS Office and Outlook
• Take and forward complete and accurate messages
• Establish and maintain good working relationships with colleagues
• Secondary school graduate
• Excellent written and spoken English
About the Company
Al Tamimi & Company is the largest and most dynamic non-affiliated law firm in the Middle East with 16 offices across 9 countries and comprising 330 lawyers.
Over the years we have advised, and continue to support, government, government-owned entities, local, regional and international companies, banks and financial institutions along with both international and regional law firms.
Our core strength is our people and the diversity of their experience and local knowledge. Our reputation for excellence and regional experience extends beyond our network of offices in UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah), Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Iraq, Bahrain, Oman and Egypt. As a firm, our ability to practice local law in each of these jurisdictions – and the ability of each of our licensed litigators to have rights of audience before local courts – is a unique strength that truly sets us apart from our competitors.