Job description / Role
• In joining the EMEA Resources team, you will be required to own the candidate research cycle from beginning to end.
• Working closely with assigned Recruiters to understand, support and deliver innovative resourcing/recruitment solutions
• Provide constructive and valuable research reports for Recruitment projects
• Work with a recruiter to ensure maximum external exposure
• Support the Recruiter in candidate research
• Manage the response to candidates on designated vacancies
• Taking ownership of the candidate research cycle and subsequent delivery of high caliber individuals to the lead recruiter
• Assist recruiters with CV screening and interviewing
• Maintain up-to-date and accurate candidate data on recruitment database
• Respond quickly, accurately and professionally to all correspondence
• Ensure that CVs are passed to Recruiter if appropriate for other LOBs/vacancies
• Gain a thorough understanding of roles across EMEA to facilitate accurate database searches
• Understand broader requirements in Oracles hiring strategy to identify potential hires in other LOB's to those being searched
• Complete ad hoc projects as requested
• Work in line with Oracle EMEA's processes and procedures
• Work with Oracle EMEA Recruitment's social media tools to ensure maximum exposure
• Project management of various tasks and projects
• Act as a Knowledge Manager
• Fluency in English, another European language will be advantageous.
• An innovative approach to problem-solving.
• Organized and self-motivated individuals with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
• Results driven.
• A minimum of 1-year experience in Recruitment/Sourcing
• Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills.
• Ability to interact with people from a variety of different cultures.
• Proven ability to build relationships across international/organizational boundaries.
• Drive and enthusiasm a must.
• Team player.
• Ability to work with initiative.
• Ability to adapt to change.
• Ability to work in a stressful environment.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.