This position is closed or expired.
See other HR jobs
• Conduct technical search for resumes regarding the required vacancies through recruitment website, recruitment agencies & other recruitment channels
• Execute pre-screening and/or phone interviews, face to face interview for junior & mid level posts & supports all parties in concern with assessment.
• Proactive coordination with departments for interviews.
• Interact closely with staffing coordinator in charge of assigned hires
as well as continuous follow up with on-boarding.
• Support HRMs with weekly update on recruitment progress.
• Undertake further responsibilities that may evolve in the future.
Qualification: Bachelor's degree
Related experience is a must.
Years of experience: 3-5
Attention to details
Hard worker &intuitive
Good communication skills
Excellent command of English & Arabic language
Good presentation skills
About the Company
DMG was established more than two decades ago as an engineering and contracting company. The scope and diversity of DMGs work has continuously evolved since then and today DMG is a group with member companies in the three sectors of engineering, real estate and hospitality.
The DMG family of companies are vertically integrated with an innovative and unique approach to delivering projects. The groups companies strive individually in their core specialties and succeed in adding considerable value to their sister companies.
In collaboration between the DMG member companies, a project is materialized from concept to design, contracting to sales then facilities management. The business model and leverage of DMG enables the group to grow rapidly within the region.
The DMG family is made up of more than 720 professionals and administrators creating an integrated network of dedicated talent that makes DMG distinct in what it offers. This family comes together to always further DMGs commitment to creating and sustaining a better life.