Red Hat Digital Sales Specialist
IBM Middle East
Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Digital Sales Representative, you'll become a trusted go-to expert. You'll collaborate with colleagues across the Sales team - advising and supporting on client engagements throughout the critically important early phases of the sales cycle, and helping to lead prospects to our award winning Red Hat solutions.
We're passionate about success. If this role is right for you, then your achievements mean that our clients are thriving. To help ensure this win-win outcome, a 'day-in-the life' of this role may include, but not be limited to...
- Understanding your prospective clients' buying cycles to accurately predict the potential and timings of deal closures - clearly communicating your forecasts with stakeholders at all levels.
- Supporting your squad of Business Development, Marketing and Technical colleagues ('IBMers') to identify and create up- /cross-sell opportunities within your assigned territory.
- Working with IBM Marketing and Sales leadership to activate targeted new business campaigns.
- Collaborating with your squad to design use-cases and proofs of concept in response to prospective clients' requests for information (RFIs)
- Co-creating and presenting on high-level, value propositions for clients - successfully landing product features, functionality and solutions in a way that's highly compelling.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Demonstrable experience of consultatively selling technology solutions against complex use-cases.
- High proficiency of using digital sales tools and techniques (e.g. phone, CRM, social media, email etc.)
- Exceptional communication skills across written and verbal medians.
- Strong analytical skills with proven examples of using data to influence, make business decisions and drive commercial outcomes.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Depth and breadth of knowledge regarding the market in order to consult and advise, and quickly grow your reputation as your clients' credible, trusted advisor. (Training is provided)
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.