Regional BU Decision Support Analyst - Coffee
Nestle Middle East
Job description / Role
Location: Egypt - Cairo
Function: Finance & Control
Responsible for the financial planning processes across the businesses within Nestlé in the Market and ensures flawless execution and high quality of deliverables.
A DAY IN THE LIFE ...
- Acts a true team member of the DS HUB, and works together with the other Analysts to ensure consistency, standardization and homogeneity of tools, systems, and deliverables provided to Business Units and Corporate team in MENA HO.
- Is the Single Point of contact between the assigned Business Unit and the DS HUB for decision support related matters and owns specific (cross-BUs) responsibilities assigned by the Lead. Key support to the Business Controller in MENA HO.
- Supports trend analyses of key P&L lines and works closely with Cluster DS teams to generate a holistic view of the financial performance of the BU across the region. Analyzes actuals and ensures follow-up on gaps between versus DF/Targets
- Ensures that a solid business planning process is in place across the business in order to provide transparency on forecasts, gaps, risks and opportunities
- Support the execution / consolidation / reporting of different planning cycles (ATLAS, MBS, DF, ...) across the BU, coordinating with co-pilots and business partners
- Ensure that planning tools work efficiently, working procedures are documented, and that there is integration and consistency within system and scope
- Optimize marketing investments, drive ROI improvements, and ensure investments are evaluated as per Pre & Post evaluation requirements (completion; learning log...).
- Ensure initial Base Financial Forecast run is populated to enable BU Controllers to run simulations and provide necessary support for their business simulation activities
- Stewards of the Financial Planning process for financial deliverables. Ensure timely dissemination of related information to all stakeholders
What will make you successful...
- BA/BS in Business/Finance
- 5-7 years of experience in a previous analytical role.
- SAP knowledge is a must
- Previous (FMCG) experience is a must
- CMA/CIMA preferred
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.