Job description / Role
Exciting career opportunity in the Real Estate and Facilities Management function, in the capacity of Regional Facilities Manager Lead , MEA based in Cairo, Egypt BU.
The Regional FM Lead has full responsibility for delivering Facility Management services and operational excellence in part of the AMEA region. Reporting to the Regional REFM Lead AMEA, the Regional FM Lead will work closely with site functional teams to establish and maintain our IFM program in order to deliver best in class service, KPI's, and work with partners to deliver top tier financial results.
- Leads facilities operations across the MDLZ portfolio in part of the AMEA (13 BUs) region.
- Responsible for oversight of the regional operational FM facilities budget, partnering with Plant Managers, MDs, site leaders, and 3rd party providers.
- Provides FM support, expertise, and guidance to site FM managers. For locations without onsite FM presence to assume a more direct hands on role to coordinate third party FM service contractors ensuring all local FM requirements are delivered within local compliance and statutory regulations.
- Collaborate with virtual teams across the region driving cooperation with 3rd party providers in a cost efficient manner while delivering exceptional service.
- Build strong relationships and function as single point of contact with MDLZ internal stakeholders and leadership.
- Functions as the MDLZ Regional point of contact for issue escalation process.
- Responsible for regional FM cost and annual budgeting process - manage and control of 3rd party provider budget submissions.
- FM Cost management in alignment with regional REFM Lead and Global FM Director.
- Accountable for maintaining the MDLZ regional governance protocols with 3rd party providers and tracking Key Performance Indicators to ensure cost, quality, and customer satisfaction goals are attained as achieved.
- Driving accountability across region common and consistent FM standards and consistency in alignment with the MDLZ Playbook.
- Maintain alignment and matrix with MDLZ Global FM COE.
- Implement and maintain Best in Class FM operations.
- Drive an increase of Site and Regional customer satisfaction.
- Deliver year over year operational savings to support business objectives
- Min 10 years' experience in a facilities leadership role.
- Tertiary qualifications/trade with post trade qualifications preferred.
- Facilities Management accreditation valuable.
- Experience working within an established framework of policies, procedures, and processes while building a continuous improvement culture.
- Experience with MEA labor outsourcing process, laws, and regulations including local and Local/Regional Trade Unions.
- Arabic speaking in addition to English preferred.
- Strong customer service ethic.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Strong cost awareness and finance acumen.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated and self-directed, with strong influencing and leadership skills.
- Ability to simplify, articulate and drive strategic ideas and issues to senior management.
- Able to demonstrated success in developing and leading teams, partnerships with service provider.
- Ability to manage a 3rd party service provider/partner.
- Must have ability to lead change in a positive manner .
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.