Job description / Role
Location: Delta, Egypt
Contract: Full Time
Lead the regional Sales Operations network (i/e. direct and/or indirect) and the Field Sales team to deliver agreed objectives within assigned Region.
A day in the life of...
- Actively participate within ICP process , support definition of Field Sales Strategy to implement Channel Category and Customers Plans
- Ensure achievement of agreed targets/KPIs (NPS, RIG, TS, CCS, MOGEs,DPA , Numerical & Weighted Distribution etc) for the Region
- Implement, follow up and update Regional Field Sales Plan based on the Cycle Plan. Provide quality feedback/imput into the ICP process for the next planning period
- Update and measure performances of the Field Sales organization Structure within the Region against defined KPIs
- Collaborate with peer RSMs to share best practices within Field Sales, Distributor Management etc, liaise with Marketing, CCSD, Customer Team and Supply Chain to drive regional Field Sales related initiatives
- Ensure development of careers, succession plans, development and coaching of direct reports
What will make you successful
- 6 years of relevant experience
- Field and Operations background is required
- FMCG experience is preferred
- Knowledge of the brand (positioning and strategies)
- Strong knowledge of local market
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Sales Manager - HORECA
Key Account/Sales Manager - Modern Trade/Organised Retail
Business Development Manager
Market Development Head
Leading Sales, Marketing & Third Party Administrator Operating in GCC