Job description / Role
About the role
Handle customer complaints & inquiries and sell Orange products and services.
- Bachelor Degree from a recognized university .
- 0-1 year experience in direct shops or customer service.
- Very good English both spoken and written.
- Very good computer skills.
- Good communications and selling skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work on shift basis.
- Welcome customers to the customer center and solve their inquiries.
- Handle customer complaints and provide solutions to their problems.
- Sell Orange products and services and ensure proper collection of required documents.
- Sell value added services to customers.
- Coordinate with other departments to solve customers complaints.
- Support Customer Center team to achieve their KPIs.
- Enhance customers experience through developing and smoothing the workflow inside the Customer Center.
- Propose tools to maintain company and customer center image
- Handle customer center requests, stock and administrative work.
About the Company
Orange is one of the world’s leading telecommunications operators with sales of 43.5 billion euros in 2022 and 136,000 employees worldwide at 31 December 2022, including 75,000 employees in France. The Group has a total customer base of 287 million customers worldwide at 31 December 2022, including 242 million mobile customers and 24 million fixed broadband customers. The Group is present in 26 countries. Orange is also a leading provider of global IT and telecommunication services to multinational companies under the brand Orange Business.