Job description / Role
Raya Trade; a subsidiary of Raya Holding for Financial Investments is looking to hire a Retail Representative with the below responsibilities and qualifications.
- Carries responsibility of meeting the agreed sales targets
- Ensures sufficient knowledge of all products offered and their features, as well as Retail Management System (RMS) interface
- Ensures understanding of the customer's needs and problems and in a co-operative manner attempts to provide the products that match the customer's needs
- Meets customers' needs by delivering the shop's offerings and prices
- Ensures product availability and reviews stock levels
- Monitors prices and offerings of competitors
- Ensures that office assistant follow proper processes and are accurate
- Carries responsibility for collecting cash from the customer and sending daily bank deposits by e-mail to the Finance department
- Tracks daily stock levels and reports them to Raya's Audit team
- Ensures great customer experience
- Performs other related duties
Required skills, expertise & Knowledge:
- Very good knowledge of the different selling techniques
- Determined to achieve the sales target
- Very good knowledge of all the products' features
- Knowledge of all processes followed
- Awareness of other branches' achievement to be able to measure the shop's relevant achievement
- Communication skills
- Time management
- Reliability (patient and motivated)
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to learn
- Ability to handle different objections from customers
- University graduate from any discipline
- Courses in: Selling techniques, negotiation skills, customer interaction and time management
- Good spoken and written English
About the Company
Raya Holding for Financial Investments, a leading investment conglomerate, established in 1999 in Egypt with a vision to be a market leader and to grow into a solid financial conglomerate with multifaceted operations.
Headquarter located in Cairo, Egypt; Raya Holding is managing a diversified investment portfolio of 13 lines of business in the various industries of e-payment, information technology, contact center, smart buildings, consumer electronics, food and beverage, land transport, PET remanufacturing, automotive, FMCG and home appliances
Raya Holding is listed in the Egyptian Exchange (EGX) since 2005, while the company empowers more than 12,000 proficient employees, accommodating to a wide international customer base from offices based in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Poland, Nigeria and Tanzania.
Raya's Lines of Business include; Aman for e-payments, Aman for Financial Services, BariQ, Ostool, Raya Contact Center, Raya Foods, Raya Information Technology, Raya Food Trading, Raya Restaurants, Raya Smart Buildings, Raya Trade, Raya Auto and Haier - Raya Electric.