Job description / Role
MAIN TASKS & DUTIES
• Receiving visitors at the desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
• Distributing the leads to the sales team through lead channels provides from sales operation Specialist as below:
- Reassign leads to sales team
- Create new leads on CRM
- Handle walk-in, leads and indirect meeting rotation.
- Handle CLs sent from brokers.
- Handle broker claims, signing their contracts.
- Filling AZAD application form.
- Maintaining leads report and send it weekly to Sales Operation Specialist.
• Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary and controlling access via the reception desk.
• Maintaining office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
• Making sure that the sales office is clean and suitable for clients visits with all the buffet supplies needed daily.
• Updating calendars and schedule meetings.
• Keeping updated record of office expenses and cost.
• Performing other clerical receptionist duties such as filling and photocopying, etc.
• Following up the daily attendance of the sales team and notify the HR department with their missions, sick leaves and their shifts.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Commerce or any related field is required.
• Preferably graduated from International Schools.
• Proficient in Microsoft office software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
• Excellent command of Arabic and English both written and spoken.
• From 0 to 2 years’ experience as a Sales Admin.
About the Company
Since its inception in 1954, TAMEER’s main driver has always been to create culturally sustainable housing communities. This People-focused philosophy was transmitted, through time and generations, among the people of TAMEER: The Customers, the Employees and the Management.
Initially founded by the government, to develop life communities for the Egyptian people, TAMEER is the oldest housing developer in the modern history of the country. Today, the company is listed on Egypt Stock Exchange and is owned at 50% by foreign shareholders. It benefits from a strong financial position, a sound reputation in the industry and a strong credibility among its customers.
TAMEER has been continuously active in the market and has successfully delivered more than 27,000 units over the last 66 years, along with major architectural landmarks such as the Obroi Hotel in Aswan, the Old Meridian Hotel in Cairo, the New Maadi neighborhood and much more, in Egypt and beyond. TAMEER has recently delivered 1,050 housing units in 6th of October City and is currently delivering 530 units in New Cairo city. It currently has 1,600 housing units in the pipeline in East and West Cairo.