Job description / Role
The Sales Coordinator is in charge of the office organisation. Assists in all administrative matters related to the Sales & Marketing department.
Kempinski Hotel Soma Bay
Kempinski Hotel Soma Bay introduces luxurious European service with Egyptian hospitality at the premier holiday destination on Egypt's Red Sea coast. The hotel comprises 325 rooms, including 34 suites with a luxurious interior design. We provide a remarkable dining experience in 6 food & beverages with special culinary highlights. The Fitness Center provides a gym, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and 4 treatment rooms, where certain massages can be arranged through The Cascades Spa & Thalasso. The Soma Bay leisure facilities include diving & snorkeling, tennis & squash as well as golf facilities located just a few minutes away from the hotel.
- Support the Director of Sales , Director of Sales & Marketing and the Sales Managers in their day to day activities and to assist them in achieving their personal and team objectives.
- Determine and implement the procedures and standards of an effective filing system.
- Maintain and update inventory: control of all gifts and giveaways.
- Maintain an up-to-date operating manual of the department, incl. policies and procedures, rules and regulations.
- Compile monthly reports to be completed each month.
- Compile statistics.
- Assist with the co-ordination of direct mail campaigns on behalf of sales and marketing, labeling, data collection and distribution of mail items.
- Ensure the efficient liaison between the sales office and other sales offices in sister hotels, including the distribution of our sales correspondence and collateral to other hotels.
- Annual contracting administration for corporate and leisure business.
- Ensure that store requisitions are submitted monthly.
- Ensure ordering of business cards.
- Ensure sensible and effective use of the telephone - all incoming calls promptly answered in an agreed manner
- Ensure that calls are screened and dealt with in an appropriate way.
- All enquiries to be dealt with within 24 hours.
- Assist telesales research of existing/new clients within guidelines of Director of Sales / Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Sort all incoming mail for the attention of the Director of Sales and Marketing and Sales Department.
- Ensure the strict confidentiality of information passing though the office.
- Record minutes of all meetings conducted by the Director of Sales and Marketing and any others as when directed by the Sales and Marketing team from time to time.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional, ethics, and attitude toward all hotel guests, clients, and colleagues.
- Coordinate and assist in organizing sales trips.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
- Understand and strictly adhere to the rules & regulations established in the employee handbook and the hotel's policy on fire, hygiene, health & safety.
- Ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported and rectified immediately.
- Understand and strictly adhere to the hotel's employee rules & regulations.
- Perform any other duties as assigned to them by management.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Egyptian Nationality.
- Previous experience in 5 star hotels.
- Ability to work and communicate in multinational environment, including oral and written language skills in Arabic and English; Any Additional languages are a plus.
- Planning/organisation skills, Adaptability , Flexibility, Initiative and Creativity.
- Communications skills.
- Strong knowledge of computer systems, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Opera and Sales & Catering.
Hoteliers since 1897, we have traveled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please and educated to entertain. We never compromise on the European elegance of service and this, blended with our cultural empathy, allows us to deliver incredible experiences in truly original destinations. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realize their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
About the Company
The Kempinski name is proudly borne by a growing collection of distinguished properties around the world. As Europe's oldest luxury hotel group, we are committed to providing our guests with memorable journeys inspired by exquisite European flair. We believe life should be lived with style.
Each year, an increasing number of guests come to appreciate these qualities, as Kempinski adds new, exciting destinations in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and The Americas. While this growth reflects the strength and success of the Kempinski brand, the collection will remain a limited one, where exclusivity can be nurtured and individuality can flourish.
We believe that our prestigious, European heritage puts Kempinski in a unique position to satisfy the expectations of the stylish and discerning traveller. It's not just to simply provide a hotel bed and a meal, at Kempinski it's all about bringing a story to life.
Since 1897, our employees have been a part of creating history around the world. From historic buildings to the most avant-garde of modern architecture, our properties are the setting for some of life's greatest moments. We've witnessed historic meetings between world leaders, celebrities taking sanctuary in the world of privacy we create for them, and created incredible memories for guests on a 'once-in-a-lifetime' journey.
We are wholeheartedly committed to providing perfection for our guests at every moment and in every way. Perhaps it's something as life-changing as a wedding celebration, where our attention to detail and perfect service mean that your special day goes without a hitch. Or perhaps it's as simple as the note left on your pillow at night, which thoughtfully lets you know the weather tomorrow so you know how to dress in the morning. At Kempinski, we are each personally responsible for creating rich and meaningful experiences for our guests.