Job description / Role
Design and Execute, Sales Data solutions for internal stakeholders, and ensure scalability and sustainability of the database with cross functional mindset, leveraging on cutting edge technologies.
A day in the life of
- Receive the sellout data for all customers and reformat / restructure (script) it in the database structure as required in the database
- Upon receiving the new SKU lines, successfully integrate them into the database
- Collaborate internally to update and maintain database health, data authenticity, and technical aspects
- Update/modify database structure based on feedback from the Customer Insights team. (Ex: Database attribute changes / Historic data reload / New Customer-Category changes)
- Automate Database and Power BI Dashboards for auto-refreshes and optimized process management
- Design, Develop, Implement and Maintain the E-Commerce EPOS Database
What will make you successful
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any related field
- 2-3 years' analytical experience in database design, development, SQL coding, database maintenance, backup and restore practices, data analysis, having worked on large sets of multi-dimensional and relational databases.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, MS SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services, Excel, Power BI, Power Query, PowerPoint, data management processes of Microsoft and other DB Brands.
- Capability to interpret market research data
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.