Job description / Role
Sales Enablement Discipline
- Maximize sellers' value to clients by delivering engaging experiences with the right information, at the right time and the right context.
- Provide and support timely knowledge and skills transfer to sellers by identifying , coordinating and creating relevant content, and delivering it through the most effective activation methods , tracking and improving the content.
- Coordinate and support the quarterly planning process with all parties involved - Market SE Leaders and Global Markets SE Team;
- Develop and execute MEA Geo sales enablement quarterly planning , in close collaboration with sales leadership
- Support Global Markets Sales Enablement (SE) team in event organizing and any activities
- Coordinate MEA enablement activities and execute dedicated MEA enablement activities
- Measure the impact of enablement activities being responsible for tracking and reporting
- Communicate program outcomes and recommendations for improvement
- Manage , promote and track internal communication channels for sellers
- Identify development needs and support managers with development plans .â€¯
- Give support to tailored programs in terms of logistics , communications , reporting and assets /content creation
- Develop & drive engagement platforms and campaigns across IBM through workshops ; experiences , assets creation
- Deliver virtual/ on-line training's when needed
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated leadership skills, and project management skills.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Business/Marketing
- Highly motivated, structured and strategic thinker, hands on and strong drive to achieve profile
- Project management skills
- At it is ease in an international / multi-cultural environment and deal with cultural differences
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Good design capabilities, spreadsheet and presentation skills
- Previous training experience is a plus
- Digital Native/Social Media affine/Extensive Knowledge and use of IBM Lotus Connections
- Time & project management, structured thinker
- Able to work across Europe by telephone / email / Sametime with internal stakeholders and sellers
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: None Commissionable: No
Key Job Details
- Country: EG
- State: AL QAHIRAH
- City: CAIRO
- Category: Marketing & Communications
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Regular
- Location: CAIRO, AL QAHIRAH EG
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.