Job description / Role
Away from Home Sales Manager
Exciting career opportunity in the Sales function, in the capacity of Away from Home Sales Manager ; based in Cairo BU, Egypt. The incumbent will be responsible for the Customer Business Team for developing a Powerful Customer Partnership in order to deliver the customer JBP and MDLZ revenue targets. This is accomplished through; revenue planning and forecasting; leading the execution of commercial strategies; and executing the customer JBP. The incumbent will work closely with Perfect store team, distributor team, and the Key Accounts Manager.
- Managing the channel operations through the Away from home team to achieve the channel daily, monthly and annual KPIs.
- Achieving business strategy for the Away from home channel by planning annual sales per segment (entertainment, education, C - stores, Horeca and healthcare) and customer while maintaining healthy total trade spend.
- Renew customers' annual contracts and ensure they are achieving business strategy.
- Analyzing customer's product mix to improve the distribution performance and channel profitability.
- Presenting a complete annual business plan for the channel by defining the growth drivers and building blocks.
- Managing the channel activations.
- University degree.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in supervisory role (Key Accounts/AFH/HORECA)
- Fluency in English & Arabic.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Experience of working in a multicultural teams and environment.
- Team Player; ability to support and lead to achieve common goals.
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
- Problem solving: Proactive and resourceful in solving problems, offering innovative and practical solutions in dynamic environment
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.