Job description / Role
• Train property consultants to grow their businesses and motivating them to close sales.
• Handling complaints
• Advise clients on market conditions, prices and related matters.
• Promote sales of properties through handling leads and networking.
• Meet sales targets.
• Occasionally have administrative tasks and report writing duties, to guide the team’s vision and ensure that everything goes according to plan.
• Provide a professional level of customer service with existing and new customers.
• Oversee projects and supervise the day-to-day operations of their team, making sure everyone is pulling their weight, distributing the workload evenly and that motivation and performance levels are maintained.
• Develop a business plan and sales strategy that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Monitor the performance and development of the sales team
• Prepare action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospect
• Conduct one-on-one review with the team to build more effective communications and to provide insight for the improvement of sales and activity performance
• Arrange meetings with sales team for first hand selling purposes
• Manage sales logistics
• Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance
• Manage payment processes with HAP sales team and clients
• Maintain accurate records of all sales activity reports submitted by the sales team
• Create and conduct proposal presentations
• Assist in Recruiting, testing, and hiring real estate sales team process based on criteria agreed upon by senior management, HR Division
• Implement various new business development/client acquisition activities.
• Proven Successful Track Record as sales Manager in real estate
• Around 3 years experience in the same position.
• Experience in Real estate field is a must
• Good communication skills
• Fluent in English for both written and spoken
About the Company
A leading real estate developer in Egypt.