Job description / Role
Oracle Communications solutions span the communications industry landscape -- from cross-channel customer experience and business and operational support systems to network service and session delivery and control solutions -- enabling service providers and enterprises to deliver and monetize innovative digital lifestyle services, build strong customer relationships, and streamline operations. For more information please visit http://www.oracle.com/communications .
Within the Oracle Communications product portfolio, Network Products enables trusted, first-class delivery of legacy and next-generation solutions across core networks for Service Providers (3G, 4G, LTE, 5G, NFV, Cloud Native, IoT). The company Network solutions are deployed by more than 300 operators in 120 countries. Oracle has made Network Products a core offering in its Oracle Communications portfolio to enable operators to more rapidly innovate while simplifying their IT and network infrastructures. This combination is expected to provide our customers with an expanded portfolio of world-class solutions to help them create even greater value for their customers
We are searching for a Senior Sales Representative to sell Oracle Communications Consulting Services to Service Providers.
- 8 years+ experience in selling enterprise software services
- Experience being in a hunter role, searching for new opportunities and growing the consulting sales pipeline is a must for this position.
- Self-motivated and ability to work with large cross pillar teams
- Experience in lead to cash, order orchestration, and monetization applications.
- Knowledge of Service Providers technology (3G, 4G, LTE, 5G, NFV, Cloud Native, IoT)
- Responsible for selling consulting and/or outsourcing services. (You will work with experienced architects and delivery professionals who will support you)
- Generating leads and closing deals. Grow Sales Pipeline and hunt for new opportunities.
- Client contact is typically at all levels including C, VP, D, & M Level executive's.
- Responsible for generating leads and submitting proposals to the client utilizing a broad knowledge of Oracle's services.
- Be responsible for qualifying and developing value add propositions for the customer.
- Be responsible for your accounts from Opportunity to Cash.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.