Job description / Role
OD Prime Technology Platform wishes to hire a Sales Manager/Team Leader for Technology team.
The successful candidate will lead a team of Technology Platform Sales Reps selling a range of software solutions to new and existing clients in Egypt. This exciting new opportunity is based in Oracle's EMEA sales operation in Cairo.
Oracle Corporation (ORCL, nasdaq) is the world's largest Enterprise Software company, with over 115.000 employees in 145 countries. With 34 Mergers and Acquisitions in the past 30 months, Oracle constantly solidifies its position as global market leader. By combining strategically with these newly acquired companies, Oracle strengthens its product offerings and competitive advantage, meets customer demand more rapidly and expands partner opportunity. An integral part of Oracle's philosophy is its consistent commitment to customer service and product support while achieving our financial returns objectives and creating shareholder value.
We serve our customers with field based sales organizations in the various countries and a centralized Oracle Technology Platform sales organization, working fully integrated with our many Business Partners. Within Oracle you will be working in a highly professional sales environment, corporate segment. Supported by an enthusiastic and skilled team, you are responsible for selling our software portfolio to our customers via the different sales channels, using the internet, telephone and various other tools.
- Responsible for team revenue, activity and opportunity creation targets.
- Defining & communicating a team strategy/plan (aligned to the overall Business strategy) to the team-members and to key stakeholders; setting & communicating measurable objectives to execute the strategy; constantly driving and monitoring progress towards the strategic goals; adjusting the strategy when needed; and being accountable for successful attainment of the objectives by the team.
- Coaching team members achieve their best is a core day to day responsibility for this role
- Hires, manages, develops and motivates a team of OD Technology Platform Sales Representatives
- Proactively and regularly engages with customers and partners; both leads sales activities and manages/resolves escalations from customers, team members, partners and key stakeholders when they arise.
- Responsibility for Performance management of team including development plans, appraisals and management of underperformance issues.
- Ensures team members conduct business and themselves in an ethical manner
- Innovates to help improve efficiencies and processes
- Provides timely and accurate forecasts and other business reports
- Takes responsibility for own personal development
- Territory and account strategy planning/driving
- Participation in the regional strategic projects
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a people manager in Cairo, in a fast moving B2B Solution Sales environment with a proven track record of achieving results through the successful performance of team members
- A result focused individual with a strong desire to succeed, a high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative and commitment
- Strong grounding in both strategic and tactical selling
- Self - motivated to continuously expand personal and professional knowledge
- Track record of devising, communicating, driving towards, monitoring and revising effective business plans
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving and challenging environment
- Strong strategic thinking skills with excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills.
- Strong communication and persuasive skills, both written and verbal with previous experience of dealing with and influencing senior executives
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure with a strong business and industry acumen
- Strong Coaching, Interpersonal and Leadership skills
- Ability to accurately and consistently forecast business for their area of responsibility.
- Good business and IT analytical skills especially using Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong track record of understanding business challenges and possible solutions and translating them into effective messaging and presentations
- Third level education or equivalent experience
- Experience of driving and implementing change in an innovative manner
- Knowledge of competitive landscape with particular knowledge of competitive selling strategies required.
- As this is a new role in a projected fast-growing division, the successful candidate will need to have the aptitude and potential for career growth and progression.
- Building Relationships
- Decision Making
- Influencing & Negotiating
- Organizational Awareness
- Personal Drive
- Planning & Organizing
- Results Orientation
- Leading Change
- Managing Performance
- Promoting Business Ethics
- Business Management
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.