Job description / Role
An international company is currently looking for a Sales Operations Specialist who will be based in Cairo, Egypt. You will be engaged in a role that directly supports business operations in an effort to achieve the strategic goals of the organization. Performs analysis and coordination in support of divisional activities on initiatives such as strategic planning, forecasting and CRM pipeline quality. Interacts with sales team, finance, marketing, and applicable departments at SAS. Other responsibilities will include:
- Ensures implementation and execution of the Pipeline Management and Forecasting guidelines, pro-actively highlight issues, potential problems and suggests corrective actions
- Assess overall sales performance and provide relevant information to management (such as - performance against KPI’s, trend analysis, lead generation, pipeline quality, etc.)
- Shares and implements sales operations best practices in local countries, leads their execution within local governance model (Account Planning, Opportunity Management Process, Close Plans)
- Sales system and tools – effective use of the systems by the Sales teams
- Pipeline Data quality – ensure data quality and consistency according to defined standards and guidelines
- Production of timely and effective management operational reports (using common templates as well as ad-hoc reports as requested by management)
- Ensure effective CRM hygiene is undertaken by the sales team
- Collaborate with peers to enable a smooth and efficient experience across operations
Area of Knowledge:
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Good business acumen and the motivation to listen, translate, research and resolve business issues
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time
- Able to implement regional practices into his/her territory by coaching local sales teams.
- Perform well under pressure; ability to adhere to deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent facilitation, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
Technical Skills Requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience in similar role.
- Overall experience from 8 to 10 years.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Advanced Excel skills (data consolidation and analysis) – is a must
- Advanced English – Must have outstanding written and spoken English communication skills to successfully communicate with clients.
- Microsoft PPT, able to craft decks for effective executive communication
- Requires Sales Operations role experience in a multinational IT company.
- Experience in analysing and reporting information related to specific area of assignment.
Soft skills Requirements:
- Must be highly self-motivated and dedicated
- Must be able to coordinate several tasks/projects at once and pivot priorities easily
- Must be a team player with a proactive, positive “can do” attitude
- Desire to grow both personally and professionally
- Willing to work in challenging environment and build something from scratch
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.