Job description / Role
- Carries responsibility of meeting the agreed Aman sales targets
- Ensures understanding of the customer's needs and problems and in a co-operative manner attempts to provide the products that match the customer's needs
- Ensures great customer experience
- Performs other related duties
- University graduate from any discipline
- 0-2 year of experience in a related field
About the Company
Raya Holding for Financial Investments, a leading investment conglomerate, established in 1999 in Egypt with a vision to be a market leader and to grow into a solid financial conglomerate with multifaceted operations.
Headquarter located in Cairo, Egypt; Raya Holding is managing a diversified investment portfolio of 13 lines of business in the various industries of e-payment, information technology, contact center, smart buildings, consumer electronics, food and beverage, land transport, PET remanufacturing, automotive, FMCG and home appliances
Raya Holding is listed in the Egyptian Exchange (EGX) since 2005, while the company empowers more than 12,000 proficient employees, accommodating to a wide international customer base from offices based in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Poland, Nigeria and Tanzania.
Raya's Lines of Business include; Aman for e-payments, Aman for Financial Services, BariQ, Ostool, Raya Contact Center, Raya Foods, Raya Information Technology, Raya Food Trading, Raya Restaurants, Raya Smart Buildings, Raya Trade, Raya Auto and Haier - Raya Electric.