Job description / Role
Sales Revenue Manager, Mashreq (Gum & Candy and Powdered Beverage)
Exciting opportunity in MondelÄ“z International to join the Sales team as a Sales Revenue Manager, Mashreq (Gum & Candy and Powdered Beverage) based in Cairo, Egypt. The Sale Revenue Manager will be responsible for setting and delivering the targets for assigned categories. He/she will manage the revenue profile and delivery of the associated building blocks that drive profitable share growth for the assigned categories.
- Build the trade category growth strategy and lead its execution in trade.
- Build category annual forecast with the category team within the IBP cycle.
- Develop the annual trade activity calendar in light of category strategy across channels.
- Monitor the category performance and provide the relevant trade support to ensure business growth momentum.
- Manage trade spend budgets, promotion plans & improve profitability
- Setting distribution targets to ensure proper penetration for core range SKUs.
- Manage portfolio availability & visibility across trade channels.
- Work with the category team on the new product innovations & activations by developing the bottom up volume assumptions, impact on category P&L, develop full trade support & deployment plan.
- External: Distributor's team and activation/ POSM agencies
- Internal: Category Team/ Brand Management teams, Category development & PS team, Sales development team, Category insights team, Field sales team, PCM, Finance, CS&L, Procurement.
- Assessed KPIs IMS achievement , NR achievement, ND & WD, Budget management, Share gain.
Key Behavioural Competencies
- Growth mind-set and Strategic agility.
- High level of accountability & responsibility.
- High sense of Ownership.
- Self-driven & high quality of decision making.
- Results oriented.
- Managing diversity.
- Organization agility / process management.
- Planning & Priority Settings.
- Conflict management & problem solving.
- Cross functional team collaboration.
Key Functional Competencies
- Revenue Management and forecasting.
- Business & financial acumen.
- Category, Channel & shopper Insights.
- Business process understanding.
- Selling Skills, presentation skills & negotiation.
- Perfect store understanding
- Min 8 -10 Years' Experience in similar industry.
- Customer Facing Experience.
- Previous Revenue Management Experience.
- Demonstrated Organizational Agility.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strategic agility.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Project management experience.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Conflict & stakeholder management.
- Business & Financial acumen.
- Analytical Skills.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.