Job description / Role
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You help execute the revenue management workstream to help us optimize the return on investment on our trade spend activities.
How you will contribute
- Work with customer teams to track progress towards revenue KPIs
- Complete promotional post evaluations in partnership with Finance and Marketing
- Support the Customer Planning Manager by providing regular reporting including volume tracking, trade spend, % promoted, seasonal in flight tracking
- Monitor revenue realization of any cost price increases
- Work with customer teams and Sales Finance to ensure all trade spend in the system is accruing correctly
- Attend customer forecast surgeries to understand customer dynamics and identify opportunities and risks to the plan
- Approve promotional activity in line with guidelines with regular reviews of promotional spend
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Commercial and financial acumen
- Reducing complexity using an analytical, disciplined and collaborative approach
- Synthesizing multiple data points into a holistic position
- Organizing and prioritizing
- Problem solving
- Finding new and innovative solutions
- Working in a fast-moving consumer goods or consumer packaged goods environment a distinct advantage
- Customer and category knowledge a distinct advantage
More about this role
Education / Certifications:
Bachelor Degree in Business
Job specific requirements:
Min. 3 years of Experience in Trade Marketing
No Relocation support available
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.