Job description / Role
As an Early Career Trainee in the Sales function, you will be mentored by an experienced Sales Account Manager to acquire the skills needed to grow as a Sales professional. The duration of this program is 2 years provided satisfactory performance is maintained during the duration of the training program.This role will be based in the Greater Cairo are and responsible for specific customer accounts. This role is expected to be in the field 80% of the time with customers.
- Achieve sales and orders volumes at the target prices in assigned accounts/territory.
- Build and continuously update stakeholder map for assigned customer accounts
- Build relationships and maximize business opportunities for all GE Healthcare businesses, products & services within allocated accounts/territory. Represent One GEHC and acts as a primary customer point of contact in the allocated accounts/territory. Provide on-going feedback to management, product teams, services and marketing.
- Develop & maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high-quality interactions with customer management. Build long term strategic alliance with portfolio of accounts to continue to add value, and promote Service offerings to identify and escalate commercial service needs to drive customer NPS.
- In cooperation with Product teams and Marketing, drive One GE Healthcare marketing events in assigned territory. Be aware of segmentation and apply relevant product benefits to each client’s segment.
- Lead and leverage Product Sales Specialists, Service Operations and other Company resources to provide the necessary technical, clinical and business content to create a competitive differentiation. Coordinate One GE Healthcare team on assigned accounts to deliver solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Follow all applicable GE policies, procedures and operating mechanisms. Proactively participate in company initiatives depending on organizational needs and as directed by management.
- Ensure knowledge of and compliance with Quality, Regulatory, integrity and company policies.
- Bachelor Degree level
- At least 2 years of sales experience.
- Strong influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture at all levels.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Proven track record on relationship building skills.
- High level presentation skills; able to present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact.
Quality Specific Goals
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or Country / Int’l Law is broken
- Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Deep knowledge of GE Healthcare and the products and services offered.
- Fluent in English language.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.