Job description / Role
SAP Developer, Cairo Job
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
EXPECTATION AND TASKS
Your role involves delivery of technical and application services within customer engagements, and you are a decent problem solver with the ability to communicate effectively in an international environment. According to your experience, strengths and customer needs, you will conduct some of the following tasks:
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization, and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage blueprint workshops/meetings with internal and external clients
- Assisting in defining the scope of a project/opportunities, estimating efforts and project timelines
- Analyze business processes including root cause analysis and technical performance optimization
- At least 5 years of implementation experience or support experience
- A minimum of 3 full cycle SAP project implementations
- Excellent university degree in computer science, business information technology, mathematics, physics, engineering or equivalent
- Ability to drill down into technical issues and solve complex problems
- Willingness and ability to travel to customers and work abroad
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic
- Proficiency in ABAP/webdynpro Technologies - ABAP Workbench, ABAP Data Dictionary, Report Programming, Data Migration, Screen Programming, Smartforms, Adobe forms, Authorizations, ALE/IDOC, Workflow, Performance Tuning, Webdynpro ABAP, OO ABAP, Database Updates, Enhancements & Modifications.
- Consulting knowledge and experience in evaluating customer requirements, and SAP Solution and Architecture approaches.
- Knowledge and Strong interest and passion for innovation technologies like SAP HANA, S4/HANA.
- Good Technical and Analytical skills.
- Excellent communication & coaching skills.
- Programming Skills (preferable SAP ABAP and SQL Script)
- Technical Skills in Database Technology (preferable SAP HANA DB)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company. SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.