Job description / Role
ETIC, SAP S/4HANA Procure to Pay (P2P) Solutions Specialist - Manager(Egypt)
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
About the role
PwC is opening a new Technology & Innovation Center in Cairo that will deliver high quality technology solutions to consulting Clients across the globe. The Centre will provide a broad suite of skills and services to our clients, ranging from Packaged Applications such as SAP & Oracle, to Cloud services utilising AWS, Azure and Google, as well as expanding our existing Managed Services capabilities.
The center is looking to expand rapidly and we are looking for enthusiastic self-starters with a passion for technology and client delivery to help shape and form this new venture.
We are seeking to recruit a SAP S/4HANA P2P Solution Specialist to join our team in Cairo. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 6 years experience in delivering complex SAP (ECC and S/4HANA) P2P solutions. They will be building a growing reputation within the local SAP market, and will bring a developing professional network, and good alliances into the SAP ecosystem.
You will report to the SAP delivery service leadership team and will be an integral part of the team based in Cairo, as well as those delivering client transformation programmes across the PwC Global Network, including the UK, Germany and Middle East.
As an SAP Solutions Specialist, you will play a key role in the following areas:
- Support the leadership and management of the new SAP Practice by taking an active role in the SAP delivery team
- Responsibility for coaching and developing more junior team members
- Delivering exceptional client service and solutions across the SAP P2P modules / products (incl Ariba)
- Work with a global mindset with teams based in the UK, Germany and other Middle Eastern Countries
- Leading delivery teams to deliver solutions that are on scope, time, quality and budget
- Ability to perform in a workstream lead role, organising, mentoring and providing quality assurance on deliverables
- Responsible for the creation of quality solution documentation, including, Functional specifications
- Responsible for the Configuration / build of SAP S/4HANA P2P solutions
- Expert in SAP S/4HANA P2P and integrated modules / products
- Participate in design discussions with client and lead design and process discussions
- Support the evaluation of the solution scenarios (e.g. cost-based vs. account-based CO-PA )
- Detailing of the technical specifications required to deliver the functional requirements of the solution
- Responsible for identification of RICEFW objects
- Ability to provide estimation of effort for technical developments
- Ability to manage the stream deliverables
- Responsible for data migration and cutover topics for the stream
- Responsible for issue resolution post go-live and transition to support
Essential skills & attributes:
- S/4HANA Certified Associate
- Familiar with Solution Manager 7.2
- Has the competence to perform the role effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as basic presentation skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment. Must be able to multi-task and effectively and continually prioritise
- Excellent time management, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to interact efficiently with senior members of the firm across multiple time zones
- University Degree
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.