Job description / Role
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
SAP Senior Presales specialist, Discrete and Process Manufacturing
The Presales Senior Specialist possesses advanced knowledge of SAP ERP and partner software solutions. S/He participates in sales cycles as a member of the virtual account team in support of the sales opportunity. A Presales Senior Specialist interacts with prospective customers through discovery conversations, product solution demonstrations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Compose and deliver superior sales presentations covering SAP ERP to prospective customer audiences.
- The presentations must articulate the sales message, differentiate SAP, and leave a strong and positive impression to audiences which can include senior company executives.
- Prepare and deliver value-based software demonstrations/presentations in support of sales cycles.
- Preparation includes personalization of materials to ensure delivery of a simple, appealing and compelling customer presentation.
- In advance of an ERP demonstration or key presentation, s/he conduct discovery sessions with representatives from the prospective customer in order to build relationships with the customer and understand their unique needs.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of SAP solutions and S4 HANA in particular in order to maintain credibility with prospective customers.
- Provide proof points with relevant customer stories.
- Support RFx completion in support of customer proposals.
- Ability to effectively present to customers "remotely" using virtual technologies (i.e. Zoom, MS Teams, SAP Virtual Studio, Adobe Connect etc.).
- Provide post-sale support to key customers primarily to the project/implementation team to ensure a smooth transition.
- Support one-to-many sales and marketing events both on-site and remotely.
- Support Design Thinking workshops to promote new and innovative solutions for customers and prospects.
- 8-10 years of SAP S4HANA/ECC implementation experience in the area of Demand Planning, Production Planning and execution.
- SAP S4HANA /SAP ECC implementation experience in the areas of Quality Management and Asset Management is a strong plus.
- Experience in supply chain planning and execution processes.
- Experience in discrete and process manufacturing processes.
- A track record of successful presales activities (presentations, demos etc...).
- A good knowledge of sales and presales processes.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (with customers and sales teams).
- Ability to work in international and virtual teams
- Experience with using remote engagement techniques, tools and best practices would be a plus.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Fluency in English and Arabic (French would be a plus)
- Bachelor equivalent: minimum requirement
- Master equivalent: optional
- Location: Cairo
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.