Job description / Role
Senior Back-End Developer is required to join a dynamic leading E-commerce platform, Egypt based. The company is experiencing a period of growth and they are looking for Senior Back-End Developer with primary experience in building e-commerce websites and apps to join their digital team.
The platform is a new and free online payment service that enables customers to send payments online securely and cost-effectively.
You should be hardworking and highly motivated Back-End Developer seeking a new challenge, personal and professional growth.
You’ll get an opportunity to work in a highly professional and dynamic team and impact building of the regional e-commerce sector.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer with server side logic
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Design and implementation of data storage solutions
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Experience with Spring based Java programming
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Experience with OLTP and distributed platforms
• Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
• Data migration, transformation, and scripting experience
• Setup and administration of backups
• Outputting data in different formats
• Strong experience with ORM (Hibernate) and relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL) in an OLTP context.
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language (GoLang, NodeJS, Python)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Experience with Agile methodologies
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.