Job description / Role
Deals, MERC Deals - Sales and Marketing - Business Development - Senior Associate - Cairo
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Role: Deals Business Development - Industry & Account Activation
To create and sustain the required Account & Sector based insight the role will be required to support some Account & Sector based activities such as:
- Support and execute the Deals sales strategy and work with marketing to provide a seamless go to market strategy.
- Support the Deals Markets Director in the budget and account/sector planning cycle.
- Working with the Deals Markets Director and Deals Clients & Markets team to create a collaborative community that focuses on execution of strategy.
- Utilise and develop relationships with key influencers and trade bodies to enhance market footprint.
- Provide Industry insight to account and Sector teams, supporting opportunity identification and progression.
- Provide continual analysis of market trends (internal and external) ensuring Industry and Sector priorities are a reflection of current dynamics.
- Support client peer group networks to foster collaboration across the peer group and enhance and extend relationships between the Sector client group and PwC.
- Priority account activation.
- Insights and executive reporting dashboards that are market focused, sales driven.
- Demonstrated experience in a business development role.
- Experience of Professional Services would be preferable albeit not essential.
- Experience of working with Salesforce is preferential, and an understanding of the core components of pipeline management is valuable.
- An understanding of or client facing experience within the Industry or Sector is preferred but not essential. A passion for providing market leading Industry insight is crucial.
- Experience of developing and managing relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Ability to provide momentum around campaign delivery is key.
- Evidence of working as part of a wider sales or business development function towards a set of common objectives.
- Business and commercial acumen and ability to analyse and interpret data, whilst being able to create meaningful business messages.
- Strong understanding of the sales cycle and the required components to promote and drive a successful opportunity.
- Agility and flexibility to meet the changing needs of the Leader of Industry and wider Industry market dynamics.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.